http://www.finofoods.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Classic-tomato-spaghetti-FR-USA-3-1-972x850.jpg 532 942 admin http://www.finofoods.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Final-Logo-Fino-Foods-253x300.png admin2017-11-04 16:33:492017-11-04 16:40:45CLASSIC POMODORO SAUCE SPAGHETTI
CLASSIC POMODORO SAUCE SPAGHETTI
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4 people
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 1 tsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika or chilli powder
- ½ cup chopped basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Slightly sautéed mini tomatoes
- Boil the pasta as mentioned in cooking instructions and set aside.
- Boil the tomatoes for 5 minutes by placing them in boiling water and making criss cross cuts on the base of the tomatoes.
- Drain the tomatoes once the skin begins to peel. Once cooled, peel, deseed, chop and blend the tomatoes to a smooth pulp. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the garlic on medium flame. Add the onions continue to sauté till it turns light brown.
- Add the tomato pulp, chilli and salt and cook well on a medium flame for a minute. Toss in the chopped basil leaves and ¼ cup water and let it cook while stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the flame and mix in the cream.
- Toss in the spaghetti, garnish with parmesan cheese and slightly sautéed mini tomatoes.
- Serve hot.