http://www.finofoods.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/CHEESY-MACARONI.jpg 1280 1920 admin http://www.finofoods.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Final-Logo-Fino-Foods-253x300.png admin2014-09-23 15:33:442017-03-03 18:31:33CHEESY MACARONI
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves 6 people
- 3 cups macaroni pasta
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 5 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp flour
- 2 ½ cups milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp oregano
- Boil the pasta as mentioned in cooking instructions and set aside.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour, cook over medium flame for over a minute.
- Remove the pan from heat, add the milk and whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
- Return the pan to heat and cook, stirring until the sauce boils and thickens. (approximately 5 minutes)
- Add the salt, cheese, oregano and a dash of black pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta, sprinkle some grated cheese. Serve hot.
- An optional way would be to bake it for 25 minutes at 180*C.